“We’ve got everything to lose, nothing to gain, and we will not be deterred.” — a RAGEPATH supporter
Would you donate $10 to research Donald Trump? If so, we could use all the help we can get!
Research isn’t free. We’re relying heavily on volunteer labor from a wide range of smart and talented people with demanding day jobs. We’re also dependent on a much smaller number of deeply committed individuals who are working full-time. Everyone needs to eat! Your contribution will help to defray our costs — labor, travel, document retrieval. It might even feed one of the researchers. If you would like to contribute financially, or volunteer specialized services to assist our investigation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as we can, we’ll turn on a widget to make donating easier.
What your donation could buy:
- $10 to feed one of our researchers Top Ramen for a week.
- $16 to retrieve 200 pages of federal court records.
- $30 to retrieve a 20 page mortgage record.
- $100 to put a researcher on the road gathering records for one day.
- $250 to buy a one-month subscription to a proprietary database of news and public records.
- $500 to provide health insurance to a full-time researcher for a whole month.
- $750 to buy round-trip airfare to send a researcher to gather records.
- $1,000 to pay a full-time researcher a living wage for a whole week.
Our volunteer designers have also set up a store where you can buy t-shirts, tote bags and coffee mugs emblazoned with the RAGEPATH logo. Check it out! You can get yourself some great stuff while helping out a good cause!
RAGEPATH is an investigation sponsored by the Public Research & Education Project, a registered 501(c)(4) nonprofit. Contributions are not tax deductible. Donor identities are confidential, unless you wish to be identified as a supporter.