RAGEPATH has produced a series of video explainers, thanks to the contributions of skills, talent and time from an amazing team of volunteers. Our goal with these videos is to give you the information you need, as a citizen, to understand the various allegations of wrongdoing and criminal conduct by top public figures that have been emerging in courts and in the news. If we can find support for our efforts, we hope to make many more explainers, at various levels of detail.
- Counselor or Consigliere: Donald Trump’s former fixer turned convicted felon, Michael Cohen, has a long history of ties to shady businesses that look more like the business record of a gangster than an attorney. ( https://ragepath.org/counselor-or-consigliere )
- Achtung Donnie: Donald Trump’s cousin (and employee) used to greet him at the office with clicked heels and a cry of “Heil, Hitler!” ( https://ragepath.org/achtung-donny )
- Bad Deal: Casino regulators once fined Trump for pulling black employees off the gambling floors to cater to the whims of a racist mobster linked to John Gotti. ( https://ragepath.org/bad-deal )
- Dirty Laundry: Not only did Trump’s casino break rules to prevent money laundering. Actual drug dealers used Trump’s casino to launder money. ( https://ragepath.org/dirty-laundry )
- Bedtime Story: Donald Trump’s buddy once gave him a book of propaganda speeches written by Adolf Hitler. Trump’s wife claimed he kept the book in a cabinet beside his bed. ( https://ragepath.org/bedtime-story )
- Money Laundering Guide – Overview: Everything you need to know about money laundering to keep up with the criminal allegations relating to our President. ( https://ragepath.org/intro-to-money-laundering-part-1-of-5 )
- Money Laundering Guide – Getting To a Bank: A more detailed look at the first step of money laundering – getting money from a crime scene into a legitimate bank. ( https://ragepath.org/money-laundering-part-2-of-5 )
- Money Laundering Guide – Covering Your Tracks: A more detailed look at the second step of money laundering – an elaborate shell game that moves money around so many times that nobody can tell anymore where it started from. ( https://ragepath.org/money-laundering-part-3-of-5 )
- Money Laundering Guide – Cashing In: A more detailed look at the third and final step of money laundering – the fake show that makes the criminal’s final payout look like real business. ( https://ragepath.org/money-laundering-part-4-of-5 )
- Money Laundering Guide – The Conclusion: We summarize the money laundering process and then explain how ordinary citizens can spot and thwart money laundering in ways that journalists and prosecutors cannot. ( https://ragepath.org/money-laundering-part-5-of-5 )
We would like to acknowledge and thank the following team members for helping to produce our videos:
Producer/Post Production by S.D.
Production Coordination by J.C.
Music Direction and Original Music by David R.
Camera by Chris R.
Gaffer by Luka M.
Written and Presented by Geoff A.
Logo and Typography by Volunteers
Project Management by S.A.